5 de julio de 2009

Nightmares...

I'm sure all of you have had nightmares, bad dreams. But have you ever had a dream that makes you feel fear? That sensation in the very top of your stomach that also makes you shiver.

Well, that's what I feel that night. There was no light in the house, and my aunt and I were having dinner on the main table. The storm was so strong that I could't hear my own thoughts. We had a pair of candles that hardly helped in that big room. Quietly there they were. One of them was not so tall, bearded, tough and never spoke a word. The other was slender, bearded too, long hair, with evilness in his dark eyes.

We thought that they needed shelter, and we let them in. We notice they were dry and already on our table, menacing, before we could do something. I didn't liked them at all, and I started to go a little bit hysterics. I told my aunt to kicked them out, but they refused using that attitude that let you know they won't change their mind just because, and just because they enjoyed scaring people to death.

The slender one stood up and went to the kitchen. He came back and was carying a knife in his right hand. He sat down again without saying anything and looked at me. Everything seemed in slow motion. Silence was making me deaf, and desperate as I was, I tried to take the knife out of his hand. Of course I couldn't...

I opened my eyes, and the storm was so strong that I could't hear my own thoughts. I was paralized, shivering, scared...

1 comentario:

zack_rocha dijo...

hola amiga, te invitamos a que sigas nuestro blog y difundir esta linda cultura alternativa, gana premios con nosotros, acutalmente tenemos la promocion del cd y dvd de depeche mode celebrando que esta importante visita de nuevo nuestro Pais.