8 de junio de 2009

Let me go - 3 Doors Down

One more kiss could be the best thing, one more lie could be the worst. And all these thoughts are never resting, and you're not something I deserve.

In my head there's only you now. This world falls on me! In this world there's real and make believe, and this seems real to me.

You love me, but you don't know who I am. I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand. And you love me, but you don't know who I am, so let me go, let me go.

I dream ahead of what I hope for, and I turn my back on loving you. How can this love be a good thing when I know what I'm going through?

In my head there's only you now. This world falls on me! In this world there's real and make belive, and this seems real to me.

And you love me, but you don't know who I am. I'm torn between this life I led and where I stand. And you love me, but you don't know who I am, so let me go, just let me go, let me go.

And no matter how hard I try, I can't scape this things inside I know, I know! And when all the pieces fall apart, you will be the only one who knows, who knows...

You love me, but you don't know know who I am. I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand. You love me, but you don't know who I am, so let me go, just let me go.

You love me but you don't, you love me but you don't, you love me but you don't know who I am. You love me but you don't, you love me but you don't, you love me but you don't know who...

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I got it.

alejandra dijo...

Who r u?

What did u got?